Avitaminosis in the autumn-winter period is a common thing: the hair becomes dull, dry, and in addition, it also falls out strongly, as after a strong stress thrashing. Do not rush to drastically change your usual care, it is better to pay attention to your diet and lifestyle. Trichologists and nutritionists agree that whatever one may say, the health and beauty of hair depends on the internal state of the body: if all indicators are normal, then there should be no problems with hair.
Speaking about the condition of the hair, pay attention to the content of biotin (vitamin B7) in the body – it should be enough, because it is a key substance that is responsible for the growth and natural beauty of hair.
Where to look?
The list of foods high in biotin is long enough, so be sure to add to your diet:
- egg yolk,
- fresh raspberries,
- whole wheat bread.
An interesting fact: “Vitamin B7 is found in large quantities in egg yolk, but in protein it is absent at all, moreover, it interferes with its assimilation in the body. Therefore, if you exclude yolks from your diet, you are depriving yourself of the opportunity to get a decent dose of this important element, ”says a nutritionist.
Keratin is a protein, “building material” for the growth of strong hair and nails.
Where to look?
A valuable trace element is contained in:
- natural yogurt.
“Do not give up additional sources of vitamins for hair health in the form of nutraceuticals (dietary supplements) with keratin: many of them, as a rule, go in combination with zinc, copper, vitamins B3 and B6,” the expert says.
To produce keratin, the body needs vitamin C, which is found in:
- citrus fruits,
- strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and raspberries,
- bell pepper,
- cabbage (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts),
- dark green leafy salads.
“To improve the condition of your hair, I recommend adding magnesium oil to your beauty routine: mix equal proportions of epsom salt (magnesium chloride) and water – you’re done. Apply the mixture regularly to the scalp, and you will not only improve the condition of your hair, but also replenish the magnesium deficiency in the body. “
USEFUL BEAUTY TIPS IN HAIR CARE:
1. Do styling only on dry hair to reduce the risk of damage and not damage its structure.
2. Try to use combs with natural bristles: they do not electrify the hair and do not contribute to the appearance of split ends.
3. To add extra shine to the hair, after shampooing, rinse the strands with cool water: low water temperature perfectly polishes and closes hair scales, improves microcirculation of the scalp.
BUCKET PANCAKES FOR BEAUTIFUL HAIR
A simple breakfast recipe that is both delicious and healthy.
For 2-3 servings you will need:
- Green buckwheat – 100 g
- Coconut milk / kefir 3.2% – 200 ml
- Chicken / quail eggs – 1 or 4 pcs. respectively
- Sea salt
- Vanilla extract
- Soda, slaked with lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
1.In the evening, pour the washed buckwheat with cold filtered water: the water level should cover the cereal by 1-2 cm.
2. In the morning, without washing the buckwheat, mix the cereal with all the other ingredients, place in a blender.
3. Whisk for 3-5 minutes.
4. Bake pancakes on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
Best served with grated berry sauce or maple syrup.