The easiest recipe that you will cook almost with your eyes closed. You will need chicken legs, lemon, olive oil and herbs. The perfect lunch for the whole family!
Cheer up yourself and your whole family – we invite you to prepare the brightest and most cheerful Easter dinner with hints of a Caribbean trip! Such baked chicken legs with lemon and oranges are one of the favorite dishes of French women, because they are prepared as simply as possible, and outwardly they produce a fantastic effect!
Imagine a juicy fried chicken that is in a cloud of orange and lemon juice: in addition to the insanely appetizing aroma (only potatoes can smell better than chicken), the dish, like a musical symphony, sounds like optimistic Easter colors: yellow, orange, red and green!
Femme4 offers to prepare for cooking in advance and buy all the ingredients so that on Sunday you can slowly prepare the dish and then solemnly serve it on the table.
- 5 chicken thighs
- 3 garlic cloves
- bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 oranges
- 2 limes
- 1 dozen small baby potatoes
- 5-6 mini peppers
- olive oil
- coriander greens for a beautiful serving
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Lay the chicken thighs on a plate. Drizzle them with olive oil.
- Combine minced garlic, cumin, paprika, zest and juice of 1 orange, zest and juice of 1 lime, half a bunch of chopped parsley, 1 large pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken thighs and make sure the surface is completely covered.
- Take a baking sheet, drizzle lightly with olive oil and place the chicken thighs on it.
- Cut potatoes, washed young peppers, 1 orange and 1 lime sliced. Place on a baking sheet next to the chicken thighs.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, bake for 45 minutes. In the middle of cooking (after 20 minutes) add 15 ml of water.
- Serve sprinkled with freshly chopped cilantro on top.