This dish can make a splash because it looks delicious!
Casseroles in the cold season are a must-have dish on the culinary list. Firstly, they always look presentable (choose a beautiful form for cooking), and secondly, they cook as quickly as possible. So if you don’t know what to make for lunch, buy your favorite red fish, potatoes, broccoli (easily replaced with cauliflower and Brussels sprouts) and onions. This base will allow you to create an incredible number of casseroles – just change seasonings and sauces.
- 400 g potatoes
- 300 g salmon filet
- 300 grams of broccoli (you can use a handful of frozen broccoli)
- 1 bulb of onion
- 50 g Gouda cheese (medium aged)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt pepper
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 200 ml whipped cream
- Peel the potatoes and cut into half circles about 4 cm.
- Cut broccoli into 2 cm pieces.
- Cut the salmon into 3 cm pieces.
- Finely chop the onion into cubes.
- Grate the cheese on a large grater.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees (top/bottom heat) or 170 degrees with air circulation.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Fry the potatoes in it for about four minutes. Add onion and broccoli, fry for another two minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add flour and let stand for a while. Pour in the cream, bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper.
- Place everything in a heatproof bowl. Spread the salmon pieces evenly on top and pour in the sauce, sprinkling with the gouda. Bake in a hot oven on the middle shelf for 18-20 minutes and serve immediately.