Three benefits of such a breakfast. 1. The recipe does not contain sugar. 2. Pancakes are very quick to cook. 3. They are ideal for those who decide to lose weight.
While some are trying to stick to the important point of the New Year’s resolution “lose weight”, while others are just looking for a new delicious breakfast option … We have a great recipe for banana pancakes that does not contain sugar, but at the same time makes the dish sweet. It’s perfect for making in the morning! Fast and with the right energy charge. Bananas are known to increase levels of the “positive hormones” endorphins.
BANANA CREPES WITHOUT SUGAR.
Ingredients (for about 10 pancakes):
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 200 g natural yogurt
- 30 g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 130 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Sunflower oil for the pan
- Peel the bananas and crush with a fork in a bowl to a pulp.
- Add yogurt, butter, and mix with a fork.
- Add egg, vanilla extract and salt. Gradually add flour and baking powder. The dough does not necessarily become completely homogeneous, you can leave small lumps.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. You will need about 2 tablespoons of dough for one pancake. Bake pancakes over medium heat for a few minutes. When bubbles are visible on the surface and the pancake is golden brown, turn. Be careful not to get too dark – banana pancakes burn quickly!
- Serve with maple syrup or fresh fruit.