The ideal option is when you clean it once, and that’s it. The floor doesn’t get dirty anymore, the dust doesn’t settle, the cat’s hair doesn’t stick to anything. True, they have not figured out how to achieve such happiness yet. But all the same, you can save on the frequency of cleaning.
- The TV is a real dust magnet. He just rubbed it, and he was “gray-haired” again. To keep the “blue screen” clean as long as possible, apply a regular antistatic agent to its surface.
- Another great anti-dust product is fabric softener. Mix it with water in a 1: 4 ratio, pour it into a spray bottle and irrigate upholstered furniture, cabinets (but not the TV). Over time, you will notice that there is less dust settling on them.
- To prevent dust from settling on the floor, add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a bucket of water each time you wet clean.
- Another remedy: mix equal proportions of shampoo, water and antistatic agent. Wipe down hard surfaces of furniture, leather upholstery and household appliances with this solution. Dust on them will not appear immediately.
- For delicate cleaning, use 1:10 water and glycerin. Dilute it with water and wipe the decorative surfaces in your apartment with the resulting solution.
- A sticky roller will help remove a dense layer of dust from sofa cushions, ottoman, lampshade. Walk on these subjects – one or two and you’re done. The same remedy is excellent for the fight against hair.
Get rid of stains
- On armchairs, sofas and computer chairs, greasy spots always appear unexpectedly and accompany us forever. We recommend that you wipe the fresh grease stain with a good dishwashing detergent.
- If the stain is already old, try sprinkling regular baking soda on it for 30-40 minutes. Then just vacuum up the baking soda. Your furniture is as good as new again.
- There are many stain removers on sale now. But finding one remedy that will always easily rid your furniture of stains is difficult, you have to experiment.
We fight plaque
- Discs, mittens, microfiber sponges work wonders. And sometimes you don’t even need a cleaning agent – just rub the faucet, the sink with these fashionable miracle rags, and the limescale will go away.
- Don’t believe in miracles and trust only good old household chemicals? Then gels that contain hydrochloric acid are suitable for you. Or pasty and creamy cleaners, with the help of which during cleaning you will avoid streaks and preserve the integrity of the surface.
- If you want to put things in order with minimal cost, then use folk remedies. The plaque will evaporate as if by magic if the “disfigured” surface is liberally greased with vinegar. And baby oil will help you to bring these details to shine. Just apply it to a cleaning cloth and wipe down all chrome elements in the house.
- Baking paper will also help with this, it will also easily polish the metal surface. And if you rub the sink and faucet with wax paper, greasy stains and plaque will not settle on them for a long time: the paper will create the thinnest film on their surface.
Resetting the washing machine
- You can buy a universal liquid cleaner with an antibacterial effect and a function to remove unpleasant odors at the store, or a powder for cleaning drums .
- However, ordinary citric acid can cope with plaque from hard water no worse than expensive tablets. This procedure should be carried out at least once every two months. Pour 2-3 packets of lemon juice into the powder compartment and run the machine on the highest wash temperature without loading the drum.
To keep your home clean and smell fresh, clean up and change your bedding
regularly, wash curtains, rugs more often, ventilate the room.
Make a tradition to dismantle mini-blockages from receipts, flyers, candy wrappers and promotional magnets once a month.
Starting cleaning, move from top to bottom, from door to door. This way you won’t miss anything and you won’t have to redo it.