Properties of fruit medicine and instructions for use
You may have already heard about the benefits of peach oil, but are not sufficiently aware of its healing powers. It’s time to take a closer look, because peach oil is a natural herbal preparation that has unique anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is extremely effective for ARVI, colds and rhinitis of various etiologies.
USEFUL PROPERTIES OF PEACH OIL
Peach oil and, in particular, Mirrolla oil, which is popular among fans of oil therapy, is obtained from raw seeds of a fragrant fruit by the method of cold pressing, which allows keeping the maximum of vitamins, microelements and polyunsaturated fatty acids in the product.
The fortified suspension contributes to the prevention and treatment of otolaryngic infections, helps the formation of local immunity, and increases the body’s resistance to aggressive environmental factors. The rich organic composition of peach oil activates metabolic processes at the cellular level, provides local support to the lesion, accelerating the healing process.
Delicate oil with a characteristic yellow hue with a pleasant aroma does not contain synthetic compounds and is absolutely harmless even for babies. The healing properties are due to biochemical advantages, or rather, the presence of the following components in its composition:
- vitamin complex A-B-C-E – reduces capillary permeability, enhances the regenerative properties of the epithelium and mucous membrane, and also neutralizes infectious toxins, which accelerates the regression of inflammation;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids (oleic, palmitic, linoleic, stearic, palmitoleic and others) stabilize the transport of nutrients to tissues, improve blood circulation, prevent the development of inflammation and atherosclerosis;
- carotenoids, flavonoids and mineral compounds (zinc, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, iron, potassium).
CAN I DRIP PEACH OIL INTO MY NOSE?
It is not only possible, but also necessary. Soothing and disinfecting peach oil is ideal for topical application for acute and chronic coryza. Micro- and macroelements in the fruit suspension suppress inflammation of the upper respiratory tract in the acute and chronic stages, preventing the development of complications – sinusitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, inflammation of the ears and throat.
Physicians, biologists, and pharmacists recognize that peach oil has the following therapeutic benefits:
- stimulates immune activity, eliminates the pathogenic flora of the inner membrane of the paranasal sinuses;
- moisturizes the mucous membrane, prevents the formation of crusts, has a softening effect;
- accelerates epithelialization of the nasal cavity, increases the elasticity of the mucous membrane;
- normalizes blood flow to the ENT organs, controls the filling of blood vessels with lymph, reduces the intensity of inflammation and swelling of soft tissues;
- improves the physiological properties of capillaries, strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
Peach oil as a medicine when the first signs of ARVI appear is detrimental to pathogenic bacteria and, in addition to antibacterial effects, strengthens the capillary walls of the nasal mucosa. By instilling peach oil in your nose, you restore the drainage function of the ENT tract, reducing the risk of re-infection.
HOW TO USE PEACH OIL FOR A COLD
Before consuming fruit oil, it is worth doing a small allergy test. Treat a small area on the back of your elbow and observe the reaction for 1 to 2 hours. The absence of skin flushing, rash, itching and burning indicates the safety of nasal administration.
Experts recommend a daily dosage of 12-15 drops of peach oil in each nostril, that is, about 3 drops 4-5 times a day for a week.
As a rule, if you start to bury the oil at the first symptoms of a lesion of the respiratory system, the effect will appear in 3-4 days, and it will take about two weeks for a full recovery. Treatment of sinusitis and chronic rhinitis involves a longer course.
Peach oil should be dropped into the nose after rinsing the nasal sinuses with saline, moisturizers (Aquamaris) or using the Dolphin mineral and vegetable complex. It is advisable to warm the oil to a temperature of 35-37⁰С, tilt your head back slightly and drip 2-3 drops of the suspension alternately into each nostril.
Peach oil gently relieves irritation of the sensitive walls of the sinuses, thins and removes mucus, preventing the formation of excess. If nasal congestion is not very pronounced, but is accompanied by unpleasant dryness of the mucous membranes, redness and the appearance of crusts, it is recommended to lubricate the inside of the nasal passages 3-4 times a day using a cotton swab or stick.
Natural peach oil is not addictive and systemic, and therefore it is permissible for use in a long course. However, the lack of improvement or progress of the disease against the background of taking a vitamin suspension indicates the need to adjust treatment after consulting a therapist.